Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests and guides are always top priorities for us at Shearwater. Managing risks during fun and exciting outdoor activities is what we do. We are happy to be able to offer our kayak tours with a few changes. This year we have added new procedures to respond to the ongoing challenge.
- We ask that all guests wear masks at check-in and during any interactions when keeping a distance of at least 6 feet between people is not possible
- Disposable masks are provided if guests do not have their own
- Hand sanitizer is available at our tour locations
- Our kayak decks, paddle shafts, flotation vests, and other personal gear are now washed after each use
- Our guides are required to inform us if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests can cancel a reservation for a full refund if they develop COVID-19 symptoms before a tour
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we navigate a challenging situation together.